Gameforge ban question

Gameforge ban question

hi, I use 24 clients 1 private proxy for each, but despite this I get too many bans! so I wonder, is it possible that accounts created with a single ip are banned? Until a few months ago I had no problems, they banned 1 bot per day maximum, but now it has really become a problem ... do you have any advice? even if I use anti-ban with the best configurations the accounts are always banned !!. Game on EUW server. I thank in advance whoever answers me! Happy botting. :thumbup:
      This situation is going to bad. Even i use different ip's for each account, this preventation not protect my accounts. Because of Covid 19, bot users increased and these users using bot unconscious. Probably Gameforge to pressure on CM and his/her stuff member on every countries
      Good morning :)

We had these reports in the past too, and there we then saw that some users were botting with crazy settings (Walkspeed, Attackspeed, Teleport), no breaks, etc...of course this can be dangerous over time.
      Also what we see is that users are not botting more per User. While before one user maybe had 3 bots, now many have 6 or even more Clients at the same time. Of course this pushes the ban risk even more.
      You must try to think as a GM (GMs can of course also arrive with normal player accounts, they don't have to use GM accounts to go on bot hunting).
      What I also know is that Gameforge exployed more GMs now than before. And this of course can be effective.

In order to really test if you have some issues, you could try a bot that is only using functions that are possible without a bot too. E.g. no MobPuller, Waithack, Move/Attackspeed, Rangepick, etc.

Also you must keep in mind, we do not have a HWID Changer for GF Servers active right now, so you can not say "all clients had different HWIDs", only the IPs can be different.

I am also doing tests with a bot and did not have issues here yet during the last week.

if it's like you say, you could implement a new function, example "ghost mode", which disables all the functions that could make you banned which also includes deactivating requests for friends, private messages, group etc., it can be an excellent method, even if not very effective for the drop, but at least they can't be banned, what do you think about it? @Slait

Slait wrote:

Good morning :)

We had these reports in the past too, and there we then saw that some users were botting with crazy settings (Walkspeed, Attackspeed, Teleport), no breaks, etc...of course this can be dangerous over time.
      Also what we see is that users are not botting more per User. While before one user maybe had 3 bots, now many have 6 or even more Clients at the same time. Of course this pushes the ban risk even more.
      You must try to think as a GM (GMs can of course also arrive with normal player accounts, they don't have to use GM accounts to go on bot hunting).
      What I also know is that Gameforge exployed more GMs now than before. And this of course can be effective.

In order to really test if you have some issues, you could try a bot that is only using functions that are possible without a bot too. E.g. no MobPuller, Waithack, Move/Attackspeed, Rangepick, etc.

Also you must keep in mind, we do not have a HWID Changer for GF Servers active right now, so you can not say "all clients had different HWIDs", only the IPs can be different.

I am also doing tests with a bot and did not have issues here yet during the last week.

the thing with different HWID is different PC's, not all clients at the same one, but this ban waves are not touching only one PC, this is what we meant.
      These accounts were created only and opened into characters :) all were created with normal player names.One internet one account. I use a paid hwid modifier and my address is constantly changing 1 address is assigned 3 characters. What would you suggest ? It's not a human being that's holding us back. @Slait

Over + 80 accounts are closed every hour.

https://ibb.co/QkcyZtt

Stetes wasser,höhIt den stein.

:love: