Prohibition to use the functions blatantly

Prohibition to use the functions blatantly

I think this has already become a problem, they should prohibit those who use the bob without limits, because of them we are all going to receive massive blocks again, For example in Spain at all times there are bobs leveled in minions they grab the whole room no they leave bugs for nobody I think this is coming to an end, and you will lose more than us, the gm almost do not connect anymore they are preparing something for the bobs and we will lose please do something, prohibition to who uses the functions blatantly

New

I say this because of the Speed and Range, it is a problem since the bobs last 2 or 3 hours on that map and they catch all the bugs, I mean they have no control what they care about is leveling up, and it is quite annoying since for them we will surely get a blockade

New

Well, after trying to cope with the bots day after day, I decided to stay away from the game for a long time. I was not very active in the forum, however in the game I never hesitated to encourage, help and guide new players who arrived. Sometimes even giving them some basic equipment and giving them tips to generate yang. However, nowadays, in my opinion, the game has reached a point that the Spain server, for hours, reminds me of aegon when there were only about 20 or 30 pjs on in city 1 ch1 (place of greatest concurrence). Bots have come to affect trade in the game. I put myself in the shoes of a new player who struggles to make his first old one, while a bot, effortlessly, has already made 6 or 7 and if the new one wants to sell it, he has to lower it to a price below the average. I reached level 105 and I was still doing alchemy, among other things like fishing that has also been affected, to get equipment and make bosses. I always liked the difficulty of the game, since that way anyone could not reach 120 and get bored after the game week, if not it took time and in the end you felt proud, at least I: 'v. For this reason, my only reason for my temporary retirement is bots and hacks, which today have already surprised me enough; like pj that they take you out of the city in aggressive and they drop you the team. I have come to the point of thinking that a player who uses bots progresses faster than one who plays legally. Without further ado, to the one who reads this, I wish him the best in the game and I really hope they do something with the bots and this game does not die in oblivion

Pd: For those who use hack or bots, if they scare all the players, who will buy yang 'from them,: v? After all, they spoil the game and devalue their "work"

Pd2: For those who say that being 120 is no longer an achievement, since everything is p2w, I would like to know if there is something in the item shop, that by paying you can go up to 120 all at once. There are facilities but still it is something that consumes time and dr: 'v

Anyway ... good luck to everyone!

This is what is seen at all times in the forum of Spain, really that users are abusing the functions of the bob and are ruining the game, if this continues like this the metin will not have players who buy the items and the yang we will all lose for abusing the functions, before they had the antiban at least now they do not even use that, and everyone knows who is bot and who is not