Multiple bugs

Multiple bugs

Bugs that I know how to reproduce:
      If you change the position of slots using "Slot Position Manager" your current "Start/Stop Manager" list will be edited but not in a proper way because all the slots will look like this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753574743411523676/760479076246224926/unknown.png
      If the bot gets terminated because a GM appeared, if you use "Start/Stop Manager" the next character will start: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/473909093279465483/756198674945540247/unknown.png
      If you edit scriptsell.py to sell items lvl 75 weapons with average damage (bonus id = 72) the bot will stop selling any items.
      If you want to sell items for the first time (quests still available) with a character above level 18, the first time he goes to the general store it will get stuck because of a mission.
      If you press "Get Skills" in general tab and then you click Cancel, it will go get skills anyway.
      If you load settings with different pick up lists they won't change.
      If you teleport to another map and you die when it revives it will walk instead of teleporting[/size]

Bugs that I don't know how to reproduce and are random:
      The new "simulatenos start" feature has the same problem as before, after a few minutes of use you get this error: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…0214035316756/unknown.png (tested on the current version, 10.4.1, without it activated I didn't got this error)
      Bot gets randomly stuck at the teleporter even though I have enough yang to teleport, it just doesn't teleport and I have to manually do it
      "Exit bot if GM near" is pretty useless, other than using it for closing all of your clients. Every time I had a GM in the logs the account got banned. A suggestion here would be to add the feature from fish bot, "Anti-Teleport" (will make a thread as well)
      When farming alchemy sometimes bots exit with 3-4 cors instead of 5.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Fantasmera” ().

Hi :)

If the bot gets terminated because a GM appeared, if you use "Start/Stop Manager" the next character will start

This is not a bug, this is intendet behavious, of course he must start the new client then.

if you edit scriptsell.py to sell items lvl 75 weapons with average damage (bonus id = 72) the bot will stop selling any items.

for editing questions, you can ask on python programming places...there must be some python error then.

If you want to sell items for the first time (quests still available) with a character above level 18, the first time he goes to the general store it will get stuck because of a mission.

we can fix this one, if you send us test accounts

If you press "Get Skills" in general tab and then you click Cancel, it will go get skills anyway.

click on the m2bob minimap to cancel it

If you teleport to another map and you die when it revives it will walk instead of teleporting

this is justa fallback mechanism if the teleport fails, its normal and in the end you get to where you want togo

After new patch i noticed new bug when The character teleports to alchemist to get quest. the character take the quest. Then goes to Farm/levelbot And in a few seconds it tryes to take the quest again. even if the quest is taken.
      And this repeats until i restart the client malualy.
      So its stuck and wont ever "debug" itself automaticaly