Ìf you have issues with "old accounts", try logging in with the old account in the GF Client and then readout the code using the old account
Please read this here:
Try everything here, you must try
playing around if you can not login with old accounts. Maybe try a
different PC, PC from a friend, Virtual Machine, new IP, phone mobile
hotspot new IP etc
- If you get an error "the game is currently not available for you", try uninstalling and reinstalling the Gameforge Client and try it again.
- If that doesnt work, then it might be that your IP is the reason and it's blocked. Then try changing the IP or disable the VPN.
- If that still doesnt work, then you can try a Virtual Machine (with VirtualBox or VMWare), or just do the Tutorial at a different Computer and then copy over the Login code to the main PC.
- If all of this also doesn't work, a temporary workaround for you can be to use a Steam account for botting (use VM for multiple Steam instances)
- The Login Code will not work forever, and you must repeat these steps from time to time if you get login errors again
NOTICE: This is the first login fix, we still are working on more techniques so we can automate this process in the future and you don't have todo it anymore!
If all doesn't work, you can try out different techniques, like trying VMs with different Operating Systems etc...we are happy to read your ideas and hope to find some working ideas!
I was able to run the game from the client and when I try Bob, I get this problem prnt.sc/v6cdkd
And I changed Windows and deleted the game 3 times, and the problem was not solved, so how can I do what you say when the account cannot be opened through the client