Error getting login information for account

Slait wrote:

Ìf you have issues with "old accounts", try logging in with the old account in the GF Client and then readout the code using the old account :)

Slait wrote:

Please read this here:
      Try everything here, you must try
      playing around if you can not login with old accounts. Maybe try a
      different PC, PC from a friend, Virtual Machine, new IP, phone mobile
      hotspot new IP etc :)

Additional Information:
      - If you get an error "the game is currently not available for you", try uninstalling and reinstalling the Gameforge Client and try it again.
      - If that doesnt work, then it might be that your IP is the reason and it's blocked. Then try changing the IP or disable the VPN.
      - If that still doesnt work, then you can try a Virtual Machine (with VirtualBox or VMWare), or just do the Tutorial at a different Computer and then copy over the Login code to the main PC.
      - If all of this also doesn't work, a temporary workaround for you can be to use a Steam account for botting (use VM for multiple Steam instances)
      - The Login Code will not work forever, and you must repeat these steps from time to time if you get login errors again

NOTICE: This is the first login fix, we still are working on more techniques so we can automate this process in the future and you don't have todo it anymore!

If all doesn't work, you can try out different techniques, like trying VMs with different Operating Systems etc...we are happy to read your ideas and hope to find some working ideas!

I was able to run the game from the client and when I try Bob, I get this problem prnt.sc/v6cdkd
      And I changed Windows and deleted the game 3 times, and the problem was not solved, so how can I do what you say when the account cannot be opened through the client

imhaci87 wrote:

1 hesap calısıyor başkada çalışmıyor nasıl bir lanettir anlamadım gitti sayın @Slait hatayı gene çözemediniz sanırım bu sefer hamburgerci fasfod ve metin2 kazandı vay halimize

Boş boş konuşuyorsun. :) Lütfen beceriksizliğinizi bob a yansıtmayın .. clientte sıkıntı yok. .. client almanya serveri orada da sıkıntı yok :)

imhaci87 wrote:

hata yoksa yönetici neden sorunlar var diyip yeni bir güncelleme getirmeye çalışıyor bizim gibi beceriksizlerin işini halletmek içinmi bos konusup duruyorsunuz varki bir hata düzeltmeye çalışıyorlar beklemedeyiz ve inanıyoruz üstesinden geleceklerine

Az yanar döner değilsin. Az önce hamburgerci fastfutcu kazandı diyordun.

Post by “darktimess” ()

This post was deleted by “Halabaya”: “caps” ().

K3z3R wrote:

imhaci87 wrote:

hata yoksa yönetici neden sorunlar var diyip yeni bir güncelleme getirmeye çalışıyor bizim gibi beceriksizlerin işini halletmek içinmi bos konusup duruyorsunuz varki bir hata düzeltmeye çalışıyorlar beklemedeyiz ve inanıyoruz üstesinden geleceklerine

Az yanar döner değilsin. Az önce hamburgerci fastfutcu kazandı diyordun.

suan ıcın oyle gozukuyor gündür giremiyoruz yalan mı ben cokmu istiyorum bu sekılde olmasını
      Slait I don't know much English but i hope you understand me !i have 9 platforms gameforge ,24 hours ago all have the error red ,,the game is curently unavailable four you please contact support''after you published the tutorial with aditional information I succeeded to remove the error on 7 platforms but 2 platforms got stuck whatever I do ! i think some platforms who have the error ,,the game is curently unavailable four you please contact support'' the problem is the IP but others have no problem with the IP !!!!! I tried everything in the last 2 platforms but they remain blocked!!! i uninstaling and reinstaling the gameforge client ,i reinstaling the windows ,i swich the ip,i swich the mac,i use virtual box,i I tried from work,i tried to get the code loging on platforms that works and to put in platforms with te problem but nothing at all not working!!accounts in the platforms dont receive BAN i make shopping on site but we don't know how to enter them!!you are the genius ​what can we do???
      Same problem. I have installed gameforge and metin on my "school" laptop. never installed gameforge before. I used mobile network. because of maybe IP block. i manage to log in newly created account and copy login information.
      I tryed to turn on m2bob with it on my main PC and it didnt work. and on my School laptop it game me The red banner .
      So no help here.
      on some platforms the IP is the problem but some platforms i think is blocked manualy in the main system and will remain blocked until a SGA will unlock them !!!but i have a friend who have the same problem like us !!he have blocked platforms because he used m2bob and he make a ticket to gameforge last 3 days agoo and gameforge says ,,the platform remains blocked becauses you use software illegale-no support''
      our only chance is to realize slait how to get into them
      For now, the login code works if you can already start the Gameforge Client. If not, you can try using a Code from a different PC and copy it over.
      I am not sure, but there is a chance that if some accounts work and others don't that these accounts are flagged. Then I would suggest to leave them and dont try to login with the flagged accounts for now until more infos are here.
      If you have issues logging in more than x accounts, what you can try is to generate new login codes (login in the GF Client with the bugging account) and then try continue to login the accounts.

Additionally, the bans people talk about here have something todo with this here: kick reason video (fake monsters)

I know its annoying but so is it for us, and it's not our fault that Gameforge did put up these new AntiBot-Measures. We are doing our best and will not forget about these issues.