This game is currently unavaible. Please contact with support.

This game is currently unavaible. Please contact with support.

Hi guys,
      I have big problem. I have been using a bit VPN logging into Gameforge Client and then " This game is currently unavaible. Please contact with support. " showed me.
      I disabled VPN, but it didnt help me. Changed HWID and it doesnt help too. Then i installed windows 10 again, but it didnt help.

Then I came with laptop connected to my network and installed metin2. It works. Then i came with my next computer, did again same things, but the error showed me again.
      Then i opened metin2 with same laptop again and this error showed me on laptop.

I moved with my computer to another house with another router. I installed metin2 on my computer, connected to this router and still i had the same error: " This game is currently unavaible. Please contact with support. "

In this house there's another laptop , connected to this router too. On this laptop i can run metin succesfull. But not all metins, because on accounts where showed me this error ( on my computer in this house and network) i cant login by using this laptop.

How to solve this problem
      ?

Btw. when i click like a "madman" ( so quickly) into button "play" my game starts even on my main computer... i have still this warning but the client seems bugging and starting my game...wtf???

Post was edited 17 times, last by “abvq” ().

Slait wrote:

This probably is your IP, yes...

Just try the new M2Bob Update for this and see if that works for you :)

Thank you Slait it works perfectly:) You re genius, thank you and all m2bob team for your effort guys, you re insane :))

GUYS i solved this problem. If anyone has similar here's instruction what u have to do:

1. Unistall metin and gameforge client
      2. Change your IP ( make sure its not black listed)
      3. Download gameforge client and metin
      4. Make a new account and check if works
      5. If works, disable VPN and try to login one of your older account

Post was edited 3 times, last by “abvq” ().

abvq wrote:

Slait wrote:

This probably is your IP, yes...

Just try the new M2Bob Update for this and see if that works for you :)

Thank you Slait it works perfectly:) You re genius, thank you and all m2bob team for your effort guys, you re insane :))

GUYS i solved this problem. If anyone has similar here's instruction what u have to do:

1. Unistall metin and gameforge client
      2. Change your IP ( make sure its not black listed)
      3. Download gameforge client and metin
      4. Make a new account and check if works
      5. If works, disable VPN and try to login one of your older account

i try this evrtyime i cgange ip vpn dosent work evrytime is this same massage on red in gameforge "this is not for you avalibe

New

I turned on VPN and then this error showed me again. What is strange for me- i downloaded on this vpn ( ip ) this gameforge and registered this acc, and chaned 2-3 times before this IP and everything was ok. Then i turned off VPN and on my IP still coudlnt login.

I did same thing like your solution, but i didn't create new account for test, instead of i logged to my account. This error still showed me. So i turned on VPN, and then everything works. I dont understand this....

But still i cant login into client i created by banned VPN:)

Post was edited 2 times, last by “abvq” ().