Lot of kicks

New

Started 8 Clients, all working well. After around 30 Minutes, first 3 clients started getting kicks after moving. Waited to see what will happen. After around 5 minutes of constant relogging it fixed itself.
      They stopped getting kicks.
      But if I open a 9th client or more, none of them are able to do anything even if I wait for 20 minutes nothing happens...getting kicked instantly all the time.
      So 8 clients is the limit for me because of this kick bug.
      Every client above 8 is getting kicks immediatly after logging in and waiting 20 min / restarting client is not working.

New

herrdoktor wrote:

Started 8 Clients, all working well. After around 30 Minutes, first 3 clients started getting kicks after moving. Waited to see what will happen. After around 5 minutes of constant relogging it fixed itself.
      They stopped getting kicks.
      But if I open a 9th client or more, none of them are able to do anything even if I wait for 20 minutes nothing happens...getting kicked instantly all the time.
      So 8 clients is the limit for me because of this kick bug.
      Every client above 8 is getting kicks immediatly after logging in and waiting 20 min / restarting client is not working.

ye tried the fix what slait said and it diddnt help.
      even some accounts with very low settings getting kicks.

for example i started 20 minutes ago new accounts.

1. Level 23, playing fine.
      2. Level 21, playing fine.
      3. Level 3, kicks, kick, relog, kick....
      4. Level 21, playing fine
      5. Level 7, kick kick....
      6. level 24 playing fine.

its only some that are bugged, it started with the new version... i think very much people have the same problem. @Slait can u look at this problem?
      my settings: Waithack 20, speed 2.5 farmbot with a map2 route

New

I tested it 1h and for me the kicks resulted from the channel, e.g. on ch7 and ch9 still thrown out, and other channels were working properly. But only these other laws, for example on this channel, worked normally. So I don't know what could be that choice

New

I Still have a problem of lot kick. Your recommended removal settings char did not help. Changing the ip doesn't help either. Tried on the router and the router from the mobile phone, both 5ghz.
      Update a little corrected problem but he didn't eliminate him.

Post by “bobik1996” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait”: “spam” ().

Post by “achrafmiya” ()

Post by “Mochitko1” ()

New

Update: So far I have not recieved any account where this kick issue happens ALWAYS.

So I think it's random depending in the amount of Clients per IP.
      What you can try and see if that works:
      - Use the same Gameforge E-Mail but a different account ID in the M2Bob login window (this works, you can have multiple Metin2 accounts per Gameforge Account)
      - Only login with one account at the same time (the one which always had kicks)
      - Change the IP and then login with the kick-getting account (so that no other account ever was logged in with this IP)
      - Try adding accounts until one starts getting kicks when doing nothing (or just walking around)

We probably can not "magically" fix this since I believe it's something serverside (there was no Metin2 Client Update since 4 weeks), instead we will figure out what exactly triggers it so then you can avoid it ;)

New

Slait wrote:

Update: So far I have not recieved any account where this kick issue happens ALWAYS.

- Use the same Gameforge E-Mail but a different account ID in the M2Bob login window (this works, you can have multiple Metin2 accounts per Gameforge Account)
      - Change the IP and then login with the kick-getting account (so that no other account ever was logged in with this IP)
      - Try adding accounts until one starts getting kicks when doing nothing (or just walking around)

We probably can not "magically" fix this since I believe it's something serverside (there was no Metin2 Client Update since 4 weeks), but what we can do if try out and see what exactly triggers it so then you can avoid it ;)

always kick issue is not about accounts or waithack or any settings. somehow some specific mobs always kicking my accs and also the other bob users near my accs. other normal mobs fine but this mobs kicking all bob users. this mobs always single and acting like other normal mobs. even clicking on this mobs enought to kick you. If you go to the desert you can easily find these mobs.

New

conisins wrote:

Slait wrote:

We probably can not "magically" fix this since I believe it's something serverside (there was no Metin2 Client Update since 4 weeks), but what we can do if try out and see what exactly triggers it so then you can avoid it ;)

always kick issue is not about accounts or waithack or any settings. somehow some specific mobs always kicking my accs and also the other bob users near my accs. other normal mobs fine but this mobs kicking all bob users. this mobs always single and acting like other normal mobs. even clicking on this mobs enought to kick you. If you go to the desert you can easily find these mobs.

Yes this guy right same problem. @Slait