Lot of kicks

ufkx wrote:

conisins wrote:

Slait wrote:

Update: So far I have not recieved any account where this kick issue happens ALWAYS.

So I think it's random depending in the amount of Clients per IP.
      What you can try and see if that works:
      - Use the same Gameforge E-Mail but a different account ID in the M2Bob login window (this works, you can have multiple Metin2 accounts per Gameforge Account)
      - Only login with one account at the same time (the one which always had kicks)
      - Change the IP and then login with the kick-getting account (so that no other account ever was logged in with this IP)
      - Try adding accounts until one starts getting kicks when doing nothing (or just walking around)

We probably can not "magically" fix this since I believe it's something serverside (there was no Metin2 Client Update since 4 weeks), but what we can do if try out and see what exactly triggers it so then you can avoid it ;)

always kick issue is not about accounts or waithack or any settings. somehow some specific mobs always kicking my accs and also the other bob users near my accs. other normal mobs fine but this mobs kicking all bob users. this mobs always single and acting like other normal mobs. even clicking on this mobs enought to kick you. If you go to the desert you can easily find these mobs.

Yes this guy right same problem. @Slait
      @Slait
      for me, problem with dropping accounts (cause of dropping can be multiple things, for me its waithack range in attack tab) stop when I change channel with problematic account and when I go back to previous channel dropping starts again.
      so I tried to swap channel between problematic account and normally working account. problematic account is fine and normally working account is now problematic.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “HaziQQ” ().

conisins wrote:

always kick issue is not about accounts or waithack or any settings. somehow some specific mobs always kicking my accs and also the other bob users near my accs. other normal mobs fine but this mobs kicking all bob users. this mobs always single and acting like other normal mobs. even clicking on this mobs enought to kick you. If you go to the desert you can easily find these mobs.

Thank you very much for this specific analysis!!!
      This is exactly what I mean with systematic testing.
      Even if I find this strange and unexpected, of course, this is a good indication where we want to take a look into whether this is true and find out what triggers it.
      edit: if you have some test accounts (best on empty servers where the login is fast) in the desert with decent EQ for testing this theory, please send them to fankii on discord :)

To everyone just spamming like @Saggio9750 and (as always) @Razorusd2 , it does not help to fix issues, let it be!

Slait wrote:

conisins wrote:

Thank you very much for this specific analysis!!!
      This is exactly what I mean with systematic testing.
      Even if I find this strange and unexpected, of course, this is a good indication where we want to take a look into whether this is true and find out what triggers it.

To everyone just spamming like @Saggio9750 and (as always) @Razorusd2 , it does not help to fix issues, let it be!

This isn't only happining in desert, this is happining everywhere in game while killing mobs.
      i have also the problem with the kicks, yesterday my lv 70 acc. 7 hours without a kick in sd2 (run in a circle and range on)
      than i will start it at sd3 and hes kicked out very fast again and again.
      10 minutes later im going back to sd2 and the account gets the kicks also in sd2, everytime.....
      @Slait Also there is one more thing. I am creating accounts with account creator even i am not botting cast waiting somewhere then a few hours later (1-3) those accounts immidiatelly were banned. But my old accounts are not banned yet. In addition my old accounts are created with account creator.
      @Slait i want to add one more video about the issue, even i closed all functions when i move the monsters i am kicked immidiatelly. These problems almost every channel the same.
      In addition , i did not run play button. This problem is tried without proxy also i tried with proxy.

@ufkx Is this issue (kick when walking) reproducable with this one account or also occurs randomly?

@conisins I now looked a bit through desert, did not kick yet, but i am testing more :)
      what i want to ask, when somebody here finds a mob causing kicks:
      1. does it also cause a kick if you relog and hit a DIFFERENT monster?
      2. Does it also cause a kick if you are hitting the monster manually instead of letting the bot hit it?

Slait wrote:

@ufkx Is this issue (kick when walking) reproducable with this one account or also occurs randomly?

@conisins I now looked a bit through desert, did not kick yet, but i am testing more :)
      2. Does it also cause a kick if you are hitting the monster manually instead of letting the bot hit it?
      You can see the answer to your questions in 10 minutes by connecting to a Turkish user's computer.
      if i enter different client with m2bob also kicked. that area includes more monsters so i dont know which group causes kick. I also tested other places some places also occurs kick (Almost Every Channel)

Yes if you kill with space that monster also you will kicked again. you need to kill that monsters without m2bob.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ufkx” ().

Slait wrote:

This is began random.Can't kill monster can't go to monter can't click the monster it is imposible.If you try kick always kick.Unlimeted kick

Slait wrote:

@kaptanlee And is only this one whole account affected? Also if you login using a different IP?
      If yes, we can test it if you send us a test account that is always getting kicks to [email protected] :)

@ufkx Thanks for the answers!

@Romantic For a detailed look, I need todo more than just "see" it via Teamviewer once...

I understand, but I would recommend most for Metin2 Turkey servers to test this issue. Because there are too many problems in our community and I believe you can find answers to your questions there.

Slait wrote:

@kaptanlee And is only this one whole account affected? Also if you login using a different IP?
      If yes, we can test it if you send us a test account that is always getting kicks to [email protected] :)

@ufkx Thanks for the answers!

@Romantic For a detailed look, I need todo more than just "see" it via Teamviewer once...

Example i have a 18 accounts.Randomly maybe 3-4-5 account drop to bug.Other accounts not problem.I can't send test account beacuse my all accounts have banned.

Slait wrote:

ufkx wrote:

if i enter different client with m2bob also kicked. that area includes more monsters so i dont know which group causes kick. I also tested other places some places also occurs kick (Almost Every Channel)

Yes if you kill with space that monster also you will kicked again. you need to kill that monsters without m2bob.

sorry for my late answer. there is everywere this "kicker mobs" but easy to find them in desert.
      1) you can kill all other mobs after relog until hit these "kicker mobs". there is no problem with other "normal mobs". accs kill all of mobs in the circle until hit this "kicker mob".
      2) yes this mobs kicking accs when attack them manuel with all functions close.

i tried ever way to kill these mobs but they are immortal. i hit them more damage then their total hp , i tried hit them with polymorph marble and on the mount and without weapon but kick me everytime. as @ufkx says the only way to kill these mobs is login to the game without m2bob.
      Wierd thing is that when i have 18clients turned off. the character gets kicked like every 3 minutes almost all of them at the same time.
      Someone sugested to run only 12 clients. And after turning off 6 clients kicks dissepeared.
      My computer can run 30 clients without any problem. So its not hardware thing.

was running 18clients , same settings all the time.
      Now need to turn off 6 clients for m2bob to be stable and not kick?
      Try look at that. if m2bob have some instability when lot of clients are on.

Each client diferent IP.

ps. this is not the "insta kick when move" problem. its diferent. The clients log out all at the same time. and can run normaly and farm. (until kicked)
      We are doing some progress here :)

So far one user could send us a test account where I got the kick on my PC also a few times (but then sadly not anymore).
      So if you have some accounts that get kick directly after login when starting to walk please do send them to [email protected] (in textform, not image), that can be very helpful!

Additionally, we want to release a test version with an idea I do have today evening (test, not 100% fix yet) and see if that improves ;)