[HOWTO] Fix Gameforge Login

schelledietz123 wrote:

deristimmergut wrote:

ich kriege den login fix in verbindung mit proxies/vpns aktuell absolut nicht zum laufen, auf meiner main IP, funktioniert es problemlos, ich hab jetzt 3 bezahlbare vpn anbieter getestet, wovon einer dedicaded vpns bietet.

wäre cool wenn da einer eine lösung für hätte, bzw in video form villeicht zeigen könnte, wie er seperate gf fix codes verwendet, bei mir scheint es nicht zu klappen.
      selbst wenn ich sie auf meiner IP erstelle, ein wenig abwarte, und sie auf den vpn´s einloggen möchte, funktioniert dies nicht.

echt nervig, ohne vpn/proxie nutzung würde ich ungern weiter botten wollen :)
      Hab das gleiche Problem wenn jemand eine Lösung hätte wäre echt klasse

There is someone on Discord who offers a personal VPN service it works very well with Gameforge, he offer a free 2 hour trial. You can contact him and request a free trial.
      he also selling a proxy that works with Gameforge, but I haven't tried proxies, I just tried a VPN

You can find him in trading room .

Post was edited 3 times, last by “amgadsamy” ().

We can get red errors at any moment and it costs us to lose valuable accounts. Ok, m2bob is working somehow now, but it is not stable. If the smallest gameforge disconnects the server, valuable accounts get a red error and we can never enter those accounts again. We missed the old, stable, non-open, m2bob that can enter even if it gets a red error. Can you get us back in? At least you should give us a guarantee that you won't get any vpn errors i.e. red errors. Please :) @Slait

Post was edited 1 time, last by “DerinDarbe” ().

DerinDarbe wrote:

We can get red errors at any moment and it costs us to lose valuable accounts. Ok, m2bob is working somehow now, but it is not stable. If the smallest gameforge disconnects the server, valuable accounts get a red error and we can never enter those accounts again. We missed the old, stable, non-open, m2bob that can enter even if it gets a red error. Can you get us back in? At least you should give us a guarantee that you won't get any vpn errors i.e. red errors. Please :) @Slait

The thing is (at least i guess) you re botting on same IP like your valuable accounts. Try for example using proxifier for your bot accounts...but i am not 100% sure if thats the key.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “abvq” ().

Post by “leon27” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait” ().
      @Tinkibell I think you must ask massbotters here for this, since of course they might want to keep it secret.

@deristimmergut Schau dir das Tutorial dafür an. Wichtig ist vor allem dass du den Ordner in AppData auch löscht.
      Oder mach den Login über M2Bob ohne einen vordefinierten Logincode, sondern lass ihm vom GF Launcher generieren :)

@leon27 There was an Update yes, but it didn't change anything regarding the Login.

Slait wrote:

@Tinkibell I think you must ask massbotters here for this, since of course they might want to keep it secret.

@deristimmergut Schau dir das Tutorial dafür an. Wichtig ist vor allem dass du den Ordner in AppData auch löscht.
      Oder mach den Login über M2Bob ohne einen vordefinierten Logincode, sondern lass ihm vom GF Launcher generieren :)

@leon27 There was an Update yes, but it didn't change anything regarding the Login.

im appdata ordner existiert nichtmal ein Gameforge4d ordner,
      red msg got my 20 accounts and since then i stopped botting, the bot must get updated to match gameforge client, since before the gameforgeclient update the bot is still the same, we just delay the inevitable, the bot must get a rework ;). thank you.
      We are pretty positive that almost all of your red error problems come from serverside botting detections or settings.

When only botting with very few accounts, no error appear, that's why we are so sure here.
      If you still get the errors when using different IPs for the bots, you can try not using manually readout login codes, but disable that option in the M2Bob Settings.
      Additionally, it can be an option to just use a VM to reduce the number of Clients per PC further.

Also, we know some Users who are actually botting without getting issues. I dont really do that, so I dont have much experience here, but maybe users can share their solutions here :)

One idea that we had is something like "if an account gets red login error, close all accounts", or "shutdown m2bob", like with the normal ban settings, that maybe could help?

Slait wrote:

We are pretty positive that almost all of your red error problems come from serverside botting detections or settings.

When only botting with very few accounts, no error appear, that's why we are so sure here.
      If you still get the errors when using different IPs for the bots, you can try not using manually readout login codes, but disable that option in the M2Bob Settings.
      Additionally, it can be an option to just use a VM to reduce the number of Clients per PC further.

Also, we know some Users who are actually botting without getting issues. I dont really do that, so I dont have much experience here, but maybe users can share their solutions here :)

One idea that we had is something like "if an account gets red login error, close all accounts", or "shutdown m2bob", like with the normal ban settings, that maybe could help?

I was botting on 4 accounts, 4 different IP and got this red error ban
      Hello i have problem like when i have "red error" on the one account, every accounts has the same problem. After 8-14h, everything ok, i can play again.
      I marked option "use different file for login requests", "wait .... seonds between each login"
      Every account has private ip. Any solution for something like this?

@Slait
      Can you help me?