Sticky Collecting Feedback Thread for Update 10.6.3

Slait wrote:

@llllll Let me explain the technical part of my post again :)

In theory you still can, but it does not make sense because if the Gameforge Client is open in the background (like it always had to be since 10.5.9), then the requests go through the Gameforge Client anyway.
      Of course you could open multiple Gameforge Clients in multiple VMs, then its different.

Using proxies is still possible, look at my screenshot. In new version, when you add autoclient start, you could start the client with different files. Like start Slot 1 with metin2client_1 etc.
      https://gyazo.com/287855dfb493384239d130c4cc862656
      GF Launcher and the client are seperated. If you click on play and metin2client starts, it is possible to login via proxy. But actually it makes no sense because all slots use the same file (metin2client.exe)

But also if everything is done, we need a solution for the client limit. Currently you can only start a few accounts with gf launcher. If you login to many accounts, especially in a short times, you will get instant red bar and can´t login anymore.
      If possible you could emulate the launcher, so m2bob would login Slot1 trought gfclient.exe_1, gfservice.exe_1, SparkWebHelper.exe_1, gfHelper.exe_1 and so on. So all accounts would be seperate from each other, which would be the ultimative solution for redbar
      When I was out to buy some food I got a nice idea based on your new technique to solve this issue :D
      If I don´t get it wrong, you try to simulate normal player to restart clients using the gf client the same way as legit players would do.
      You could also start the start the gf launcher with different files for every slot without emulate anything like:

Slot 1: Start gfclient.exe_1, gfservice.exe_1, SparkWebHelper.exe_1, gfHelper.exe_1
      Slot 2: Start gfclient.exe_2, gfservice.exe_2, SparkWebHelper.exe_2, gfHelper.exe_2
      Slot 3: Start gfclient.exe_3, gfservice.exe_3, SparkWebHelper.exe_3, gfHelper.exe_3
      Etc.

This works I tried it. But why different files?
      The account cap is completly based on IP. With proxifier we can give every exe a different residential IP to login via gf launcher, so it is possible to open so many accounts as you want (for mass botting ofc).
      For more infos text me on skype

zukiki wrote:

When I was out to buy some food I got a nice idea based on your new technique to solve this issue :D
      If I don´t get it wrong, you try to simulate normal player to restart clients using the gf client the same way as legit players would do.
      You could also start the start the gf launcher with different files for every slot without emulate anything like:

Slot 1: Start gfclient.exe_1, gfservice.exe_1, SparkWebHelper.exe_1, gfHelper.exe_1
      Slot 2: Start gfclient.exe_2, gfservice.exe_2, SparkWebHelper.exe_2, gfHelper.exe_2
      Slot 3: Start gfclient.exe_3, gfservice.exe_3, SparkWebHelper.exe_3, gfHelper.exe_3
      Etc.

This works I tried it. But why different files?
      The account cap is completly based on IP. With proxifier we can give every exe a different residential IP to login via gf launcher, so it is possible to open so many accounts as you want (for mass botting ofc).
      For more infos text me on skype

+1
      This is a iq 200 move, would destroy all efforts from gf to stop botting hahahah
      Give this man free premium

@Slait @Slait

Slait wrote:

@llllll Let me explain the technical part of my post again :)

In theory you still can, but it does not make sense because if the Gameforge Client is open in the background (like it always had to be since 10.5.9), then the requests go through the Gameforge Client anyway.
      Of course you could open multiple Gameforge Clients in multiple VMs, then its different.

GM/SGM don't have access to logs from GF client, but have access to logs from game = IP logged per acc.
      Proxy protects against related accounts - trades etc.

Slait wrote:

Status Update: We did not just sit around the last two days, but we did continue the work on automatic the Client starts.
      It is going good and soon we can release the GF Update where M2Bob does the Clientstart in the GF Client by itself. Then the red bar bans should then not happen anymore because of automatic detections!

@aprantix When you have the manual mode active you can not use proxys for different clients.
      But it makes no sense anyway because the Login Requests are all going through the Gameforge Client ;)
      If paralell you also have some Clients open with Steam, of course you can use a proxy for each client there as normal.

Will we be able to use a proxy when logins are automated? Like good old times.