Red error

Gameforge Client

I purchased two 80-day accounts with 6 clients. One 80-day account with 12 clients will expire at present, and I do not plan to renew it. Because I hardly used it in these two months, I tried to log in with Gameforge Client again today. This is a wrong solution. In the case of frequent logins under unstable conditions, or frequent crashes, the client still has red errors. I need to wait 1 hour or several hours before it can be used. After 24 hours, I can only Upgrade to 20 login, I am speechless and disappointed, I will say goodbye to BOB

ALinO wrote:

I have a suggestion
      Let's get many login codes manually for each account.
      Automatically use backup login codes when our account is banned with redban

If a different technique will not be added for these problems, this is the most logical for now.​

This method is feasible, but it is difficult to do. At present, the code is formed to log in to the same account within a short period of time. The code read is the same, and I don’t recommend the Gameforge Client login method. This is simply the wrong way and appears in red. High chance of error

Post by “leon274” ()

This post was deleted by “Marshall”: “Spam | Perm. banned user” ().
      We did find a different technique that seems to improve when using Logincode #2.
      Just open a Gameforge Client and open a Metin2 Client in there (can stay at the Login screen) and leave it open in the background.

Then you should not get the red ban error in M2Bob after 20 minutes and it should work longer :)

Slait wrote:

We did find a different technique that seems to improve when using Logincode #2.
      Just open a Gameforge Client and open a Metin2 Client in there (can stay at the Login screen) and leave it open in the background.

Then you should not get the red ban error in M2Bob after 20 minutes and it should work longer :)

I know it.
      Some users knew this.

With this method, the characters can work for about 5-6 hours without any problems, but if a red ban is received, we cannot get a new code because the system directly gives the "game is not available" error .. So the client does not open, so we cannot get a new code.

The system gives a "game not available" error and it resolves after 2 hours. Time intervals increase with each new error and can be permanent.

How do red bans occur?
      1: Closing Metin2 client directly, that is, closing it without counting down, will result in a REDBAN ban. Just as a countdown is used for channel and character changes, a countdown is required when executing "End Game".
      * When the character reaches the end of the game, it is useful to add a countdown.
      * This shutdown option can be added to the bot client. When the end of the game is clicked, metin2 counts down and the client closes.

error during character replacement​:

In addition, while the alchemy characters are changing, it says "Your exit has been canceled" during the countdown, so the character kicks the server screen, not the screen.
      I could not figure out what caused this, but many users have this error.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “ALinO” ().

Functions that need to be added @Slait

1: This way it can be added to this section.

2: If all characters have done their job as in the alchemy new character changing system and the client needs to be terminated, the same way the character is perceived as the end of the game after teleporting somewhere and the client is closed with a countdown.

3: If possible, every time the client is completely shut down, the bot should perceive this as "end of game" and shut down with a countdown.

Post by “renjaw0w” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait” ().

Post by “xxpaladin09” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait”: “troll?” ().

Slait wrote:

Feedback: With this method, I have been able to login to my accounts for 3 days without a login code, and I still can.
      I wanted to inform you about this :)

Slait wrote:

@ALinO When doing a char change, the bot already does retry it again after 10 seconds if the changing got canceled.For your suggestion, did you try this yourself (using M2Bob and using the regular "close game" option and then see that you didnt get any errors)?If you want you can send us your skype id to [email protected] then we can talk :)

Yes, I have received a few red errors, but I haven't seen any problems in the last 1 week.
      If this continues further, I will inform you.

I have added Skype, you recently connected and fixed the "error login" error. :)

Post was edited 2 times, last by “ALinO” ().