catch the king ban

catch the king ban

New

cb or anything else finding bots accs from catch the king, okey etc. and banning them immediatly. im now pretty sure about that. i have banned too many times only while playing card games. It cant be a coincidence that he gets so many bans just while playing cards.
      i think this solution can be good : choosing two ms values and bot takes randomly ms values between these two values and plays ( like fishing ).
      because nobody can click with same ms speed constantly.

New

I played over 800 Sets on 2 Characters already with the bot and iam not banned. I also didnt get reported for botting cause im farming them with the highest anti ban you can do.

So if your bot char gets reported for being sus and they check your logs they see you playing the game like a bot and your banned. You do not get auto banned for using the king cards bot.
      Just try to use better anti ban options and do not rage.

New

lolii998877 wrote:

I played over 800 Sets on 2 Characters already with the bot and iam not banned. I also didnt get reported for botting cause im farming them with the highest anti ban you can do.

So if your bot char gets reported for being sus and they check your logs they see you playing the game like a bot and your banned. You do not get auto banned for using the king cards bot.

How many sets do you play at once ? Okey and king. I always play 25 on each and sometimes my characters get banned sometimes dont idk why.

New

conisins wrote:

cb or anything else finding bots accs from catch the king, okey etc. and banning them immediatly. im now pretty sure about that. i have banned too many times only while playing card games. It cant be a coincidence that he gets so many bans just while playing cards.
      i think this solution can be good : choosing two ms values and bot takes randomly ms values between these two values and plays ( like fishing ).
      because nobody can click with same ms speed constantly.

play with your hand it is so funny game :)

New

lolii998877 wrote:

like i said ''i have banned too many times ONLY WHİLE PLAYİNG card games''. for example my last ban came after 18 hours botting time and while playing card game. i think If I were reported they would check immediately and ban my accs so they wouldnt wait me for play card games. this observation is based on a lot of time not several times.
      btw high antiban settings are useless except farming dragon stones.
      and i believe there is an autoban for card games but this feature i suggested better and safer than now for any case autoban or without autoban. so why not?

Post was edited 2 times, last by “conisins” ().

New

there must be something.
      he is right.

i logged only 1 account to test it. i started the game played all decks.
      after that i logged this account out of the game.

then 20 minutes later i logged all my accounts from this server and let them farm.
      only this one i played catch the king got banned imidetly. it was like 2 hours from playing the deck and the ban.

it was no gold box, so no server message.

New

The game detects transactions made with the same minute and second.
      This problem is solved if random ms is added.

**In the past, there was a script to drop items on the ground, and accounts were banned when you drop items in the same second.

I solved the problem by adding random ms.

New

Slait wrote:

So you think a random delay could help?
      While I dont think it is the reason, we still can add it and then you can try and see if it helps ;)

Hİ,
      If it's a simple solution, it's a good idea to try random ms.
      Of course, you know better than us, but what I experienced was like I explained above.
      I do not know if there is a difference between the event I experienced and this incident, but the event was exactly about the banning of accounts as a result of continuous transactions with the same seconds..