Application as a german and english moderator for M2BoB
1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!)
German & English
2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...)
I would send you my contact datas after a possible assumption of my application.
In this time I am contactable in the M2Bob board.
4. What is the reason for your application?
I want to be part of the M2Bob project.
Further I want to help customers of M2Bob (and the whole community) with my knowledge of Metin2 and M2Bob.
5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2?
I am playing Metin2 since 7-8 years. I've started with my friends on Metin2 DE.
After that we played on many private servers.
In 2012 I found that software called M2Bob on Elitepvpers and I was fascinated by the functions and modifications.
All in all I am using M2Bob more and less at private servers and the official server since 2013.
6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself)?
I am pretty sure that I am the right person for you. I am a very community-based person and nearly daily active in boards.
In my gaming-career I was very often a member of the team like e.g. board-admin, head-administrator and so on.
Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid?
I think that nearly nobody would send an request without needing help. It's okay, that some players doesn't have an high level of informations in some subjects, because
the are specialists like me, that can help them.
How about your knowledge of people in general?
I am dealing daily with people in my surrounding field, because I am a student at the moment.
Personally I am a very friendly and courteous person.
7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?):
• Metin2 (P-S) Board-Admin (4-5 months), Metin2 (P-S) Moderator / Gamemaster (nearly 6 months)
• GTA V Roleplay servers head-administration (nearly 1 year)
• Clan Leader in League of Legends, CS:GO
I hope that my application could convince you.