[TEAM] Moderator application

WARNING

Do not download scripts/programs from unknown/dubious sources

• @BananaRabbit I can not look at your Forum profile, you did set it to private.

@ufkx You dont look bad :)
    But what about your activity? I see you have not really been active at all in November.

You are right this is my last semester with the school and also i had a capstone project so i tend on lectures. But i can deal with my time and spend time on the forum i belive other moderators will help me and i can easily learn necessary things.

Now or Never

• 1. Turkish and English.
    2. Yes, I have discord acc; sorcerforler#2153
    3. 20
    4. I'm helping people already.. I want the help.
    5. I'm using m2bob like 2-3 years and I'm playing Metin2 since 2008.
    6. Yeah, I'm ready I can give some of my time for that.. I already helping the people on DC/Board they know me :)
    7. I was not Mod any board/site but I have article's about Metin2/Bob xxSite com :) Too many peoples find solution because of me (I can give the link on DM)

emekli

• 1. My mother language is Turkish and I can speak C2 level English.
    2. I use Discord.
    3. 19
    4. I've been helping people about m2Bob in Discord and forum.Also i use teamwiever to help them. There is no bad comment about me yet so i can help people well and I really want to be part of this project as a moderator.
    5. I'm ready to help everyone who wants help in a good way so it won't be a problem for me.
    6. I'm very familiar with Metin2 and M2bob, and on top of that I have 10 years of experience with Metin2, and 9 months experience with m2bob.
    7. I haven't worked as a moderator yet.

Edited once, last by qoqobikare ().

• - My native language is Turkish and I can speak intermediate level English.

- I am actively using discord.

- I'm 24 years old.

- The reason for my application is; I have been using the m2bob program from the very beginning and for this reason I am very familiar with this program, I can develop the program's files. Aren't we going to help people about this program? Therefore, I can do this job best. Moderation is just for me. I am a manufacturer myself, I have more than 30 m2bob membership, I am here for this job.

- I have been dealing with metin2 for about 10 years and I am here in the easybot times (I was here during the banana cheat time :)) I am sure that I can help people.

- I feel ready from the very beginning, and I struggled with a lot of silly questions in time, so I'm open to stupid questions and can best answer them. Because I know people very well and I know what they want. (I also want to become a moderator and contribute to this program, as I really want this program to develop. I can moderate customers from every country as I can produce in any country.

- I haven't had any moderating experience because I spend all my time on m2bob :) So I just want to be a moderator here.

SINCERELY...

• 1- My main language is Turkish, B2+ academic english(Next year, I am going to move germany for master degree of my departmentand probably I'll get b1 german)
    2- [email protected] and dc: apollonlykos#4570
    3- 23.
    4-I like to help about m2bob and metin2 other players. When I help for their problem, I get good feeling. Generally I help them on teamviewer.
    5- Pyhton and object orianted programming Skills(Low grade) by the way,I have been working for my own company more than three years that's why I got good skills about communication.Metin2 experience from 2010 and Metin2 hack experience from banana hack (2011)
    6- Yes I am. I worked on harder projects. I have got many erros not only about m2bob and metin2 but also windows working problems.
    7- Only one month experienced being pre-moderator in 2014 at cryptosuite.org (the main subject of the forum was crypters and undetected exploits) I was checking for new threads.

• 1. Languages you are speaking (English is ALWAYS A MUST): a1 English, Turkish
    2. Do you have Discord (No need to post your tag): yes
    3. Age: 20
    4. What is the reason for your application (Write a nice text, whole sentences, ... ) : I would like to help improve M2bob and fix those who have problems.
    5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob / Metin2? (Write a nice text, whole sentences, ...)): I have been using m2bob actively for about 4 years. I have been playing Metin 2 for 8 years.
    6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general? (Write a nice text, whole sentences, ..)): Definitely yes. I love helping people and as per my school (secretary) completes this event.
    7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): Unfortunately I am not a moderator

FIXYBANNED

• Application as a RO and EN moderator for M2BoB

1. Languages you are speaking (English is ALWAYS A MUST):
    EN & RO

2. Do you have Discord (No need to post your tag):
    Yes,i have discord (private)

3. Age:
    I have 23 years.

4. What is the reason for your application (Write a nice text, whole sentences, ... ) :
    I like your work and i want to be part of the M2Bob project.
    I want to help the whole community with, the knowledge gathered so far about Metin2 and M2Bob.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with
    M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob / Metin2?
    (Write a nice text, whole sentences, ...)):
    I am playning Metin2 sience 6-8 years. I started with my friends on RO servers
    After that we played on many private servers...
    A long time ago i found that software called M2Bob and i was fascinated by the functions.

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How
    do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid?
    How about your knowledge of people in general? (Write a nice text, whole
    sentences, ..)):
    I think I'm mentally prepared for any stupid question.
    Over time I have held positions and I have held communities which makes me sure I'm the right person for you

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?):
    a lot of experience bcz actually i have one comunnity...i like to work...same time i make Counter strike 1.6 servers,SA:MP servers, why not i can make Metin2 servers.same with web...i can make forum,comunity s.a.m.d

• 1. Turkish and English languages I know

2. I use discord and skype actively.

3. I was born on 13.08.1990 and I am 30 years old.

4. I want to be part of the team.

5. I've been using M2bob since it was first released and when you offered it for free. My Metin2 life might be before 2008. Of course at that time I hardly registered an account on M2bob. And with the first M2bob, when I entered the game, I thought my main character would be 99 LvL in the morning.

6. I have a calm personality and I love helping people. Here I can solve the problems of new members.

7. I have no moderator experience. But I can do it and I trust my knowledge.

• 1. 1. The languages you speak (Turkish):
    2. Do you have Discord (No need to post your tag): Yes
    3. Age: 36 = 01.01.1985
    4. Reason for your application. Write a nice text, full short, ...): For help and sharing (only via Discord)
    5. Experience on the topic: (How much experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2, how much do you deal with M2Bob / Metin2? (Since the Early Times):
    6. Are you mentally prepared and fit for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions that seem stupid? How about people in general your knowledge? (I feel ready to share what I know and help other people):
    7. Experience as a moderator (If applicable: Other online games via Discord.):
    8. Job description: I want to apply to be a moderator on Discord

Geri Döndüm..

• - Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (English is always required!!!) : Romanian & English.
    - Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...) : adii.baa11 (Skype).
    - What is the reason for your application? : I`ve mentioned loads of people are coming with plenty of questions, and I would like to offer the support and guidance to solve the problem & also answer the questions that I'm asked.
    - Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?):
    I used to have M2Bob in the past and use it quite a lot even on official server, and mostly private servers.
    - Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?): I do believe I am "mentally" prepared, at the minute I am a Senior Assistant in an institution and I am dealing with plenty of people and plenty of "stupid questions", which at the end of the day can be sometimes stupid... However answering the question above, yes I do believe I have knowledge of dealing with people, and sometimes their "special" questions.

7. Experience as a moderator (If applicable: Other online games via Discord.): I`ve been a moderator on a CsG* server for 3 years, so I'm kind of used to discord now, but there are always new things to learn I believe.

--------

I do apology if the model I copied is not the right one, if so could an Admin just message me and I will edit it, Thank you.

@Adrian.

" My Lucifer is lonely, all the good girls goes to hell ".

Edited once, last by [email protected]: <><> ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!