Dear M2Bob users,
In this tutorial we would like to show you how to use M2Bob with Steam.
First of all:
For this tutorial I use the Metin2 version from the Steam Launcher.
You can also skip this step and use the metin2client.bin from the Gameforge folder. This file also works with Steam!
- Download the Steam Launcher https://store.steampowered.com/about/
- Login to your Steam Account and visit the Steam Shop
- Search for 'Metin2' in the shop
- Download and install Metin2 through the Steam Launcher
After that we set up M2Bob:
- Start M2Bob and choose the right metin2client file
- Make sure you have selected the correct file as well. For Steam it must be the metin2client.exe from the Steam folder!
How to find the metin2client.exe from Steam:
- Now login to your M2Bob account and wait until the setup of M2Bob is finished
Now we start to set up the slot:
- Select a new slot in the M2Bob Launcher and click at the edit button
- I am using https://accgen.cathook.club/ to create my Steam accounts. You can also use Accounts created by hand
- Fill in your data to the slot
- After the slot has been successfully saved, the slot can now be started
- Now the Metin2 window should open and the login should take place