Dear M2Bob users,
In this tutorial we would like to show you how to use the so called 'Gameforge Client Mode'.
First of all:
- Make sure that the Scale and Layout of your Display on 100% (https://support.microsoft.com/…a9-474c-317a-e85422daa8bb)
Then add player-accounts to your Gameforge Accounts:
- Click on 'Game account' in the Gameforge Launcher
- Select your region and click on 'Add game account' (Only if you already have Metin2 accounts, otherwise press "Create game account" and fill in the account name)
- Fill in the account name and the password
- Press continue! Now it should look like this:
(You can add multiple game accounts to one gameforge account | Just repeat the steps)
Now we continue with the setup of M2Bob
- Start M2Bob, Login to your account and select the right metin2client file
- Select a new slot in the M2Bob Launcher and click at the edit button
- Fill in your data to the slot
- Save the slot
- Start the slot while the Gameforge launcher is open
- Now the Metin2 window should open and the login should take place
Possible error messages:
"Error, the Gameforge Client not found, please open the GF Client window!"
Cause: the Gameforge Launcher could not be found
Solution: Open the Gameforge Launcher (don't minimize the window!)
"Error selecting account 'gameaccount', Error Code: 3"
Cause: M2Bob wasn't able to start the slot
Solution: Repeat the steps from scratch and try it again
"Error selecting account 'gameaccount', account not found, Error Code: 6"
Cause: The game account entered in the slot could not be found in Gameforge Launcher
Solution: Check the game account name in the Slot again and change it to the right name
"Error selecting account, Error Code: 61!"
1. Cause: Scale and layout is not 100%
1. Solution: Right-Click on the Desktop, Click on 'Displaysettings' and then change 'Scaling and layout' to 100%
2. Cause: You are not logged in to your Gameforge account
2. Solution: Login to your Gameforge account