[BUG]BOT-EQ -> Buy+Upgrade

WARNING

Do not download scripts/programs from unknown/dubious sources

• There is a bug (if we can say it like that but how it looks the bot should know to skip the quest )with Buy + Upgrade it is going to buy a weapon but because of the weapon shop quest it won`t allow you to buy one and you need to decline the quest manually in order to buy the weapon.

• Is that bug always active when creating a new character?

Is it reproducable by just using a new created account and it happens always?

How do other users deal with this issue?

signature1.png
    signature2.png

• Is that bug always active when creating a new character?

Is it reproducable by just using a new created account and it happens always?

How do other users deal with this issue?

Yes it is always

Yes it can be you need an account and at lvl 21 you get a quest from weapon shop if you do not accept or decline the quest the bot won’t be able to open the shop in order to buy the weapon what he need.

I guess they just accept or decline the quest manually, you can’t do it automatically.

• If you have a test account for us, you can open a Forum ticket and send it to us, including also the <id>.bob settings file, so we can start it and see the bug happening.

signature1.png
    signature2.png

• If you have a test account for us, you can open a Forum ticket and send it to us, including also the <id>.bob settings file, so we can start it and see the bug happening.

you don’t really need an .bob setting file just tryed 10min ago still the same, he is going to buy a weapon until lvl 20, after reaching lvl 21 he won’t open anymore weapon shop, he is going to weapon shop but he is not able to open the window to buy that weapon same for armor shop.

The only way to open and buy a weapon you 2 choices

Either you accept the quest or decline it manually.

After doing that he will be able to buy again an weapon.

• Okay...let me explain it again.

This error probably happens on some specific server in a specific setting only...since i could not get that error with my own accounts.

We can not try thousands of scenarios until an error happens, so we are happier if you can just send us the accounts and scenarios where the bug happens and then we can reliably fix it!

signature1.png
    signature2.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!