NewGeneration2
    Website of the Server (url)
    newgeneration2.it/
    Languages of the Server
    EN
    IT
    Accept the rules
    👍

m2bob is detected by HackTrap after about 5 seconds that the client is opened by m2bob .. I bought the hack specifically for this server I would be sorry if I didn't find a solution .. from what I know Ashen had the same problem that you were able to fix thanks to a change of dll .. wait for your news

Slait

Edited 3 times, last by foxjosh99: Merged a post created by foxjosh99 into this post. ().

• i paid m2bob to play it on this server !! at least have the decency to answer Slait  pain

It`s not their fault that you paid for the product when u didn`t even know if it`s working on that server.

But hey, i guess It`s easy to go towards conclusions and pointing fingers at each other... - . -"

" My Lucifer is lonely, all the good girls goes to hell ".

• It`s not their fault that you paid for the product when u didn`t even know if it`s working on that server.

But hey, i guess It`s easy to go towards conclusions and pointing fingers at each other... - . -"

i think it is even easier for them to quickly modify the dlls to make the bot work on this server since they do it on other more popular servers than this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!