fishing miss

• hello.
    the fishbot has been fishing very poorly for about 2-3 week. give a lot of misses. he started to miss a lot and miss, I have carbon + book
    I have a problem with 60 bots, it's not a problem with 2-3 bots, it just started to give a lot of misses

• Was there a Change in the Metin2 system?

Do you only see that on one account or on all accounts? Or did you maybe change settings accidentally?

Are there other users here who also do feel the same?

signature1.png
    signature2.png

• Was there a Change in the Metin2 system?

Do you only see that on one account or on all accounts? Or did you maybe change settings accidentally?

Are there other users here who also do feel the same?

I don't know if there has been an update, but for about 3 weeks there have been a lot of fishing miss and I have this problem on all accounts, I fish with 60 accounts

I have the same settings. I have the same config for 7-8 months

• Slait yea, it's missing fishs a lot more than usual. I saw the difference in the last jigsaw event when I made less chests that usually because is missing a lot more than 3-4weeks ago. Also, fishpuzzle bot have been fixed?

• I can say that the fish bot is working badly.

Maybe in the future, the slait can solve this problem by making different additions.

The fish bot is very valuable for the m2bob commercial sale and needs to be constantly updated.

I have previously notified that many users want to buy m2bob, but since the fish bot does not have some technical features, they do not buy.

You should pay more attention to this once the M2bob gains stability.

• after that 1 of them You sell from 1 m so the market will sink

• Yes, it is obvious that you have this script.

But there are dozens of fishing bot and scripts running on TR servers.

Moreover, with this script, m2bob is actively used in the python loader.

You said the same thing in the alchemy script, but the market is not sinking.

After a while, the accounts of those using fish bots will be blocked, so it does not cause any problems.

This technique is very important in terms of m2bob sales and trade.

There are dozens of users who want to buy M2bob for fish bot, but they do not buy it because it does not have some technical features.

There is even evidence of this.

M2bob has to earn money to exist. :)

• We know that users who have this always oppose it. :)

In addition, "alchemy" was more important.

Rather, it is a necessary technique for the further purchase of m2bob. :)

There is no point in discussing this anyway, because this technique has already been planned.

Slait reported this on a different matter.

• fish with alchemy is not one, let's see who will buy bobu after markets die

buddy if you have the script or something. do not come to comment, it is clear that an update has been made to metin and the fishbot has a problem at this time
    I have 60 bots, I fish around 1k yabby a day, do you like it a lot? before I used to make around 1.6-1.8k and fry fish 8 hours away, now i fry fish 12 hours away.

it is clear that it is a problem and that it must be solved, rest assured that the market is already dead to fish

• Well if somebody has a fishbot test character for us on Steam, I can make tests about this and see what we can do to improve it.

How does the "fish fail" look like? Does it just miss too many circles, or something else?

We plan to make a setting where you can set the failure rate of fishing and therefore then do it yourself as you like

@ALinO What are you talking about? I am confused...

signature1.png
    signature2.png

• Well if somebody has a fishbot test character for us on Steam, I can make tests about this and see what we can do to improve it.

How does the "fish fail" look like? Does it just miss too many circles, or something else?

We plan to make a setting where you can set the failure rate of fishing and therefore then do it yourself as you like

@ALinO What are you talking about? I am confused...

Sleit please check something is wrong with the fishing script.

Performance drops after a few minutes

I can help you build your computer / laptop for m2bob :) press PM :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!