duel of the seers

• Post by reyjony ().

This post was deleted by Slait: spam ().
  • Some slots do not click, some slots do, it is not stable for me.

*GENERAL FEEDBACK*

1. its buggy.

2. it doesn´t make sense to use it , atleast for people who farm with multiple Characters -> imagine farming all 5 cardsets with 6 different clients, in order to get it for all 30 Characters, you need to estimate the time they need to confirm all 5 cards or you bot while you are behind the PC (destroying the slogan "we do your work").

3. a shopsell bug occured with this uptade, for now I advice everyone to turn it off (Shopsell) if someone has the same issues.

We had much time for this event, one of the best the game can offer, now we can´t actually make much use of it automatically, which is in my eyes a real shame.

Maybe another time... :(

I order you to love me! :D:love:

• Post by ALinO ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I am confused about the fact that sometimes it's not working, because the script is always exactly the same.

You can try using the .py file from the attachment of this post in the Python Loader and execute it every x seconds (of course you must edit the text in line 2 'seers' to your word).

Then if it stops working, you can make analysis whats going on, maybe some people here can help us. Thank you!

Files

• seers.py

(462 Byte, downloaded 12 times, last: )

signature1.png
    signature2.png

• I am confused about the fact that sometimes it's not working, because the script is always exactly the same.

You can try using the .py file from the attachment of this post in the Python Loader and execute it every x seconds (of course you must edit the text in line 2 'seers' to your word).

Then if it stops working, you can make analysis whats going on, maybe some people here can help us. Thank you!

I think the error occurs if we start the event name after entering it incorrectly once. Even if you change the name afterwards, it doesn't fix it.

• works with no problem for me for first check, i have all accounts with 80% full cards :(
    but works yes. bro pls do someting to play this game :(
    we can lose all games, and you can get gold cheast too
    if not is useless this click game, because its about 5 hours++ to do 15 gold chests

• @Miles That would not make sense, sorry. But I am making more tests today with a helpful user and maybe we can find the issue shortly.

@reyjony I know multiple people would be happy about a game bot for this minigame, but it will not happen anymore this time...next time the game returns, we want todo this.

This time the demand for other things just was more important and we needed to filter.

PS: Next week we plan to release the unlimited Fishing function!

signature1.png
    signature2.png

• @Miles That would not make sense, sorry. But I am making more tests today with a helpful user and maybe we can find the issue shortly.

@reyjony I know multiple people would be happy about a game bot for this minigame, but it will not happen anymore this time...next time the game returns, we want todo this.

This time the demand for other things just was more important and we needed to filter.

PS: Next week we plan to release the unlimited Fishing function!

Thanks

• We did now find the error in the scriopt...sadly the event ends tomorrow already.

However, the work is still not useless, since we are 100% the event will return and then we have the quest script ready and farming many sets is easier and then we can focus on making the minigame bot and do testing here much better!

signature1.png
    signature2.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!