[AD] Proxy-Seller | Get cheap private proxies for Metin2

• Sure thing, already directed this request to a servers department, as I see a special demand for the Germany proxies. May I also ask, why is the Germany location in such demand? It is the closest location for you, guys?

I guess if I'm not mistaken, Metin2 servers are on Germany.

Proximity to the server is extremely important in bot use.

• I see. Quite outrageously if the M2 bans like you explain. Got your point about metin support, looks like they hide info too much or just don't know much.

As we have discussed with the M2Bob, steam doesn't provide IP directly to the m2 company. So, as I can speak through my experience - the ban could be only in case of leakage, steam is also quite loyal for proxies.

We also discussed the gameforge, looks like they flag IPs, but this is also an unusual method of detecting. I will think about this, something does not converge at all.

Update: Wait, I just realized. You are talking about the same C.D. blocks, but it can't be possible, cause proxies are private, so for example, 192.168.0.1 could be used only by one person, others will be using another subnet, different C.D. blocks, like 192.168.50.21.

Guys, have you ever tried to contact m2 support, what they say about the final reason for the ban? Botting?

I guess if I'm not mistaken, Metin2 servers are on Germany.

Proximity to the server is extremely important in bot use.

Hmm, your main location is near to Germany? Anyways, if you are quite far from Germany, then there will be high ping and packet losses.

The main thing choosing proxies for such a purpose, you should analyze your location and the destination server (the M2 servers), and choose a proxy in the middle of you and the m2 servers. I think you already know this, of course, but if it is the only reason for German proxies in demand, then other users can unconsciously choose the same location, even it will be worse for them.

• Hmm, your main location is near to Germany? Anyways, if you are quite far from Germany, then there will be high ping and packet losses.

The main thing choosing proxies for such a purpose, you should analyze your location and the destination server (the M2 servers), and choose a proxy in the middle of you and the m2 servers. I think you already know this, of course, but if it is the only reason for German proxies in demand, then other users can unconsciously choose the same location, even it will be worse for them.

Why all proxy providers have limited number of subnets so hard?

You are very limited in European locations, when I ask the live support about the number of subnets, they say between 2-4, I hope it will increase,

İt should be at least 20. I am waiting for your feedback on whether it will increase for Europe.

I am currently working with a Turkish company,

İf you increase the number of subnets, I would like to work with you.

It doesn't matter. Blacklisted game teams because everyone boots differently,

some of them openly bots to the game managers, which in turn blacklists the game managers,

since they always bot in the same location in the same way, the blacklist works for them. :)

Edited once, last by Miles ().

• You are very limited in European locations, when I ask the live support about the number of subnets, they say between 2-4, I hope it will increase, it should be at least 20. I am waiting for your feedback on whether it will increase for Europe. I am currently working with a Turkish company, if you increase the number of subnets, I would like to work with you.

Of course, we have a quite bigger number of nets and subnets for German proxies, but most of them don't work with Metin for some reason, that's the problem we are trying to solve. About other countries that are quite nearby and have good connections: Ukraine (can't tell more countries currently, as our managers own the information about it, might be Turkey, USA, and the Netherlands), as I said previously, there are some really good packs of proxies for it. We can offer a test if you want. For example, free 7 days for one proxy, you'll test it out by yourself. Maybe it will satisfy your purposes and we could "transport" you from German proxies for a while until we have a bigger proxy base of Germany

• Of course, we have a quite bigger number of nets and subnets for German proxies, but most of them don't work with Metin for some reason, that's the problem we are trying to solve. About other countries that are quite nearby and have good connections: Ukraine (can't tell more countries currently, as our managers own the information about it, might be Turkey, USA, and the Netherlands), as I said previously, there are some really good packs of proxies for it. We can offer a test if you want. For example, free 7 days for one proxy, you'll test it out by yourself. Maybe it will satisfy your purposes and we could "transport" you from German proxies for a while until we have a bigger proxy base of Germany

I think you're speaking of proxys not working for Gameforge.

Usually every trash proxy will work for steam, so maybe that would be an idea to additionally choose between steam and gameforge proxys, and adjust the prices for it.

Subnet problem stays the same thoy

• I think you're speaking of proxys not working for Gameforge.

Usually every trash proxy will work for steam, so maybe that would be an idea to additionally choose between steam and gameforge proxys, and adjust the prices for it.

Subnet problem stays the same thoy

We tested steam&gameforge, our practics show it is working on both. Might be the random selection of proxies.

Speaking about the German proxies demand. At the moment, the servers department is trying to get 200 working subnets at least.

• Metin2 team ban like this. for example your ip is 192.188.55.22 and if they ban your ip they ban the other ip like 192.188.55.xxx. They ban the whole ips like this but if your ip is 192.188.54.55 you will not get banned.

• Yes, that's exactly how they ban accounts.

We have experienced such problems many times before.

When one person was banned, everyone was banned. :)

Therefore, great attention should be paid to this.

• Oh, so only the C. block matter, this explains a lot and, also, making it easier for us to deal with it. Thank you for the info!

Also, thanks Miles for the explanation of why the German proxies work much better than others.

We are going to increase our German proxies base for Metin2, and this will also decrease the chance of getting banned. We'll have at least 200 subnets, around 50 of them will be unique. What do I mean: 192.188.55.xxx, C. blocks will have only 3-4 proxies, like "192.188.55.12, 192.188.55.22, 192.188.55.56, 192.188.55.92", and then will be another subnet, so the C. block, like 192.188.28.xxx with the same principal. Or we have another option and if it will work, then we'll have all proxies with different subnets.

• Thank you for coming here and responding.

Your coming here has clarified many problems and an atmosphere of trust has been established. :)

And of course many solutions. :thumbup: :)

Friends, the proxy company clearly understood the issues you mentioned.

And that's why you can trust this company.

• Post by Space.X ().

This post was deleted by Halabaya: Offtopic ().
  • Post by Miles ().

• Post by Space.X ().

• I told Proxy-seller that i'm using IP for metin2 bots, i'm working with 30 Proxy-seller ip (1 ip = 1 bot) , and i'm near the laptop when my bots are on, i will tell you if a bot get banned for no reason (no GM has been close to my bots), so we can figure out if Proxy-seller is good for m2bob users or it's not good at all if a bot get banned if another person get banned.

• Thank you so much, we are really working hard for the solution!

I tested proxyseller this month and i got more bans than usual, i don't know if it's because GM are more active or it's because of the IP's, i'm not sure.

I would like to say only that we are going to increase our subnets base for German proxies at the moment. That might help, as I can see from users' opinions.

I got a great Provider with 1000x Proxys each Month for about 37 bucks. I have litterly no issues.

I have no aims to "take a client away", but I'd like to aware you. It's around $0.037 per proxy (own experience - there are no DCs that will provide even one IP for this price), which means it's not even private or even close to it. You probably use scraped proxies - that might mean a lot.

I told Proxy-seller that i'm using IP for metin2 bots, i'm working with 30 Proxy-seller ip (1 ip = 1 bot) , and i'm near the laptop when my bots are on, i will tell you if a bot get banned for no reason (no GM has been close to my bots), so we can figure out if Proxy-seller is good for m2bob users or it's not good at all if a bot get banned if another person get banned.

Thank you for such an experiment, will be great to see your results at the moment.

We chose Miles to be our tester for new subnets and to make everything transparent. Currently, we got 22 completely different German subnets to test them out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!