Proxy-Seller | Get cheap private proxies for Metin2

• 728_x_90_en.gif

Hello dear M2Bob users,

today we would like to introduce 'Proxy-Seller', which rents private proxies for Metin2.

Proxy-Seller offers the following services:

- Private proxies from all over the world

- 24/7 live support

- Multiple payment methods (CC, Alipay, Bitcoin, etc.)

- Flexible durations of the proxies

- Free proxy replacement for non-working proxies

Information about the proxies:

- HTTP(S) and Socks5 are included for each proxy

- Channel speed up to 1 GB/s

- 99% Uptime

- Proxies are working for Gameforge Client & Steam

How to buy the proxies:

1. Visit Proxy-Seller: Proxy-Seller

2. Choose your proxy type, country, quantity and the rental type

3. Choose Metin2 as the goal of the proxy

4. Choose your payment option and redeem the code 'm2bob20' for 20% discount on every order

KkoyvXE.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Use code m2bob20 for 20% discount on every order at Proxy-Seller

https://proxy-seller.com

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any questions or problems with the proxies please contact the seller directly.

Edited 6 times, last by Marshall ().

• gibt meiner meinung nach sowieso deutlich bessere, aber ganz ehrlich bob geht in die richtige richtung.
    statt bob regelmäßig im preis ansteigen zu lassen einfach proxy partner ranschaffen die den ausgleich schaffen :) hat sich das team auch verdient! besonders in den letzten 10 monaten gabs da die eine oder andere hürde :)

wann kommen die m2bob tshirts? ich möcht so gern auf ein Gameforge grillfest mit m2bob tshirt xDDD

• gibt meiner meinung nach sowieso deutlich bessere, aber ganz ehrlich bob geht in die richtige richtung.
    statt bob regelmäßig im preis ansteigen zu lassen einfach proxy partner ranschaffen die den ausgleich schaffen :) hat sich das team auch verdient! besonders in den letzten 10 monaten gabs da die eine oder andere hürde :)

wann kommen die m2bob tshirts? ich möcht so gern auf ein Gameforge grillfest mit m2bob tshirt xDDD

we want the t-shirt :D

• Official Post

We are happy that we have a partnership with this company.

They told us their servers are working with the Gameforge Client and are not red-bar banned. Of course we can not 100% guarantee that since we dont own the servers...but the feedback seems positive so far, and if you have proxy issues they are also helpful with your requests!

• Proxy company should be more careful while selling IPs to m2bob users.

For example; same IP address etc. to multiple people. should not sell.

As long as they pay attention to these, m2bob users will continue to shop from this company.

This is just a reminder.

Of course, the company can set up an m2bob forum account and make a statement that will put everyone at ease.

And it can answer users' questions.

This will give users more confidence. :thumbup: :)

• If they want to work with M2bob.

They have to increase the number of subnets.

Yes, that's the problem I'm talking about.

Once a person is banned, other players should not be banned either.

The company can share more detailed information with us.

And it can create an atmosphere of trust. :)

• I do not suggest. I bought a proxy with 2 accounts, one gives xxxx56.66 to my other account 56.45.. so if you have a similar subnet with the other person, you get a ban when they get banned.You can also buy a server for this price and set up a better proxy, and if you get banned, you can set up a new server.

• Official Post

Yes, that's the problem I'm talking about.

Once a person is banned, other players should not be banned either.

The company can share more detailed information with us.

And it can create an atmosphere of trust. :)

I've contacted the person. I hope that he'll answer here ;)

• Hello everyone! Thanks for your answers here. The reason we partnered with M2Bob is our customers often come from here and also people have positive feedback on our proxies, as well as we tested them.

We have tested the method via Proxifier with Sandboxie. I can recommend Proxifier as it prevents any leaks - not an AD, we really strongly recommend it, especially when free keys for it are available on google.

I really appreciate your suggestions. Feel free to suggest more - we'll discuss with the team.

Please, pay attention - I'm not a manager in the chat. I'm a marketing representative and will be glad to share information and our decisions with you.

Let me explain. We offer so-called "rent-system" proxies. If the person gets banned - the proxy will be frozen for at least a couple of months after the user finish its' use, as we have contacted Metin2 support to make such a question clear. So the main thing - every common network provider can provide the same IPs to its clients. As someone can refuse their services, then someone gets the same IP. M2 just freezes IPs (but they hide information about how long freeze from their side will take), not banning them permanently, so that's why we put such IPs in a freeze too, to decrease the chance of getting such proxies.

Also, if you have not extended/refused a certain proxy - you will not be able to use it in the future.

If they want to work with M2bob.

They have to increase the number of subnets.

Really appreciate your answer. I think this will work, of course. But the main problem is to get these subnets from the DCs that really work with M2. For the moment, I have information about Ukrainian proxies, we have many different nets (not subnets, I'll try to explain my point further) that will work.

I have already directed this request to the servers department, will see what they can do!

I would love to know what proxy countries would you like to see - feel free!

I do not suggest. I bought a proxy with 2 accounts, one gives xxxx56.66 to my other account 56.45.. so if you have a similar subnet with the other person, you get a ban when they get banned.You can also buy a server for this price and set up a better proxy, and if you get banned, you can set up a new server.

Hmm, as my experience shows, and we have interviewed our clients - the certain IP "plays a role", not a full subnet. (We have interviewed those customers who used most familiar proxies to one that was banned, from the same subnet). Imagine just a common network provider of static IPs, Xfinity or Verizon, for example. They have lots of nets and subnets, but people will be using the same principle as you said. A.B. blocks, and millions of people using C.D. blocks. Does it mean that if one will be banned - everyone from the same A.B. block will be banned? (I mean in the case with Metin we have never faced such a problem, even after all tests. Such "full-block" method is quite rare)

Let me clarify, it's quite hard to find working DCs with an adequate price, so you could buy proxies at a cheap price. Of course, we can order and offer such proxies from thousands of different DCs, nets, and subnets, but will it be interesting with the higher price?

I will try to answer your questions here as often as I can. Thank you!

Also, if you will face problems with the manager in chat/support e-mail address - feel free to leave your complaints in my PM.

• Official Post

The main point the users are worrying about are subnets, metin2 bans full subnets, not only certain IPs.

And I think this will be a main reason why lack or lose customers here.

We are a big community, and no one likes to share bans - of course.

Something like a guaranteed metin2 subnet individuality for each country would be a great thing, if this is something that you could manage.

I don't think anyone here will care if this subnet is used in any other purpose by your other customers, only thing to worry about is metin2 subnet sharing.

Just an idea from me, from my personal experiences and from what I heard members are saying in our discord server about you as a proxy provider.

• European location. Especially in Germany

Sure thing, already directed this request to a servers department, as I see a special demand for the Germany proxies. May I also ask, why is the Germany location in such demand? It is the closest location for you, guys?

Hmm, I see your point. What do you think about the subnet mask? It is provided directly by proxy, the same subnet mask for proxies are just impossible to be, so there must be a common reason how metin2 detects and ban users. Have you ever got banned? If so, could you please explain the principle of the moment of being banned?

Btw, we have tested some subnets on which some proxies have been banned, and it is still working, like 10 out of 10 tested proxies.

It's kinda strange, metin2 is rather loyal to blocking in comparison with other similar MMOs, so their method is quite simple, just need to find a certain reason and do some tests.

I suppose everyone knows that you should not use one proxy for more than one account. Just to be sure.

Also, if someone has been banned from a certain proxy - please, write the proxy IP directly to my PM. I have some ideas, I'll ask some questions and will test it by myself.

• Official Post

Reason for that is that they only ban the used subnet once temporarily.

Example:

50 people use one subnet, one gets banned, all 50 people will recieve a ban, BUT they can just make a new account and start playing again with the same IP/Subnet.

Metin2 subnet/ip bans are only temporary, not that I know of anyone whos IP got permanently banned.

• Reason for that is that they only ban the used subnet once temporarily.

Example:

50 people use one subnet, one gets banned, all 50 people will recieve a ban, BUT they can just make a new account and start playing again with the same IP/Subnet.

Metin2 subnet/ip bans are only temporary, not that I know of anyone whos IP got permanently banned.

Such a strange method of the ban, I must say. Metin support told us they just freeze a single IP.

Let's clarify, so you are saying that if 50 users using the same subnet, i.e. the same A.B. block of the IP address, one user gets banned - all of them will be banned as well, but all of them can create a new account and play on the still same IP?

To avoid misunderstandings - "Net" simply saying, in this case, is A.B. blocks of the proxy. Like the first two: 192.168.0.1 - for example. They can be the same for many users as it's common IP structure;

"Subnet" is C.D. blocks. Like the last two: 192.168.0.1 - they can't be the same for more than one user.

The above definition is quite "silly", but need to be sure we are thinking about same things.

• Official Post

I only can speak for steam usage, and thats right so far like you explained it.

C.D. blocks.

As I can tell from my own experience, all accounts with the same subnet (C.D.) will get banned permanently, to be clear, every account who was in contact (logged in) once with this IP/subnet will get banned.

Will be happy if other users can confirm my thoughts/experiences here.

What's happening when using gameforge instead of steam - no idea, me and most of the users here use steam anyways. But I'd appreciate if someone who has gameforge proxy experiences can explain it to us whats happening there.

Edit:

Just got the information that gameforge bans should act the same as steam bans: C.D. temporary bans.

And I wouldn't believe a single word the metin support says, they seem to have no clue about whats happening in their own company.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!