Proxy-Seller | Get cheap private proxies for Metin2

• @Proxy-seller This is really good news,2 proxies per subnet as a first step, then 1 proxy per subnet later it's a must, if you do that and with the discount 20% of giftcode i'm sure a lot of users will switch to your website.

I choosed proxy-seller because of the support 24h/24h 7j/7 and also because you have the option that we can inform you that we will use those ip for Metin2.

Don't let us down :D

• @Proxy-seller This is really good news,2 proxies per subnet as a first step, then 1 proxy per subnet later it's a must, if you do that and with the discount 20% of giftcode i'm sure a lot of users will switch to your website.

I choosed proxy-seller because of the support 24h/24h 7j/7 and also because you have the option that we can inform you that we will use those ip for Metin2.

Don't let us down :D

Thank you, honestly. Your kind support really means a lot to us! Please, answer the question in the strawpoll link I have provided above^ ;)

• Thank you, honestly. Your kind support really means a lot to us! Please, answer the question in the strawpoll link I have provided above^ ;)

If there will be 2 proxies from a subnet, it would be more appropriate to sell it to a single person.

There may be an option to get an optional $5 proxy

• If there will be 2 proxies from a subnet, it would be more appropriate to sell it to a single person.

There may be an option to get an optional $5 proxy

Unfortunately, this is almost impossible to do. As our system gives proxies in a scattered method, we will have to recreate the whole system for this :(

The results of a survey: https://imgur.com/ahmhIa4

So, I see the only possible solution here:

We'll split our Metin 2 proxy base into two:

a) First, will be $5 per German proxy/month, only unique proxies from a single subnet for those who afraid of getting banned by a "neighbor" on a subnet;

b) Second, will be the same price as now, but there might be one user on the same subnet as you use, or you will get both proxies from a single subnet if they are both available at the moment of purchase of 2/4/6/8/10+ proxies.

We'll discuss with the whole team on Monday how we can realize it and I'll share our decision with you.

Also, if someone in demand of other countries and faced the same problems as Germany proxies had - write me in PM.

• As soon as I entered the game, I got a Red ban directly.

2,7 dolar verdim 15 günlüğüne direkt Red Ban aldım. Daha oyuna girmeden. Temp felan denenmiş yine aynı. Anladım ki ip bloklu. Sonra 5 liraya başka yerden aldım. Sorun bende diye. Aynı hesabı tak diye Red Bansız girdi. Demem o ki i yasaklı ipler barındırıyor sistemleri. Beyfendiyede pm attım. Bunu burda söyledim ki alacak arkadaşların bilgisi olsun.

Edited 5 times, last by okan13499: Merged a post created by okan13499 into this post. ().

• As soon as I entered the game, I got a Red ban directly.

2,7 dolar verdim 15 günlüğüne direkt Red Ban aldım. Daha oyuna girmeden. Temp felan denenmiş yine aynı. Anladım ki ip bloklu. Sonra 5 liraya başka yerden aldım. Sorun bende diye. Aynı hesabı tak diye Red Bansız girdi. Demem o ki i yasaklı ipler barındırıyor sistemleri. Beyfendiyede pm attım. Bunu burda söyledim ki alacak arkadaşların bilgisi olsun.

As you can see from my previous message - you should wait till we realize new subnets that will work properly. Refrain from buying German proxies right now, or try to solve/replace proxies with the support manager till you get the working one - but I wouldn't risk right now, better wait until we create a completely new base for M2.

At the moment we are working on the split of Metin purpose into two, as I said above, while our servers department configures around 150 new proxies for a second type, that will consist of 2 proxies per 1 subnet.

• I didn't pay attention. I didn't get a german proxy. I bought Turkey proxy.

I have written down your demand in Turkey proxies, thank you! Have you replaced the proxy via chat with another one or refunded it?

UPDATE: We have prepared and tested split purposes for Metin2.

We deleted Metin2 purpose from the main top bar "Proxy goal". To buy proxies for Metin2 you should:

1. Select a country from the list on the website;

2. Choose the proxy package, quantity, term of usage;

3. Select a goal "Online games" in the order form;

4. Choose Metin2 from the "Select a service".

A little bit later, there will be purposes:

a) Proxy for Metin2 (Unique Subnet) - which means

a) First, will be $5 per German proxy/month, only unique proxies from a single subnet for those who afraid of getting banned by a "neighbor" on a subnet;

b) Proxy for Metin2 (2 proxies per subnet) - which means

b) Second, will be the same price as now, but there might be one user on the same subnet as you use, or you will get both proxies from a single subnet if they are both available at the moment of purchase of 2/4/6/8/10+ proxies.

At the moment, we are testing around 2k proxies, then we'll configure them for each of the purposes according to the rules described above. And it will be available for purchase, I'll let you know! :)

Edited 5 times, last by ProxySeller: Merged a post created by ProxySeller into this post. ().

• Someone please show a video guide on how to use proxifier to configure it for each m2bot slot.

• Someone please show a video guide on how to use proxifier to configure it for each m2bot slot.

You can find an article in our blog on the website on how to configure proxifier, but there is nothing about M2.

Also, if someone has a really great experience and wants to write an article about configuring proxies for M2Bob through Proxifier - write me in PM, we are gonna pay for such work ;)

• Guys, we have faced a problem with documentation of DCs which allowed us to create the proxy base "2 proxies / 1 subnet" for M2. For the last 5 days, our lawyers are trying to solve the problem as fast as possible. But it might take a little bit longer than I thought. The new base, "2 proxies / 1 subnet" is still unavailable for purchase at the moment.

The old proxy base is still available to purchase. If you have already bought proxies from the current proxy base and something is not working, please, contact our support managers or me directly in PM - we'll offer a proxy replacement for free, or just a refund until we finish the completely working proxy base.

I'll keep you updated as we have any information.

• all i get ips are blacklisted for gameforge so it is not possible to access game. why m2bob support this website?

Write me your e-mail in PM, we'll check your proxies, if you have bought any of course. Also, have you read the thread? There is only a temporary solution at the moment.

UPD: Guys, first of all, you can replace as many proxies as you want at the moment of purchase to find the working one. I understand this thing is quite tiresome, but we appreciate everyone's patience until we solve the problem with completely another and working base. Also, only 4 orders were refunded, and much more orders with working proxies, so we have working ones - just need to iterate over the non-working!

• Write me your e-mail in PM, we'll check your proxies, if you have bought any of course. Also, have you read the thread? There is only a temporary solution at the moment.

UPD: Guys, first of all, you can replace as many proxies as you want at the moment of purchase to find the working one. I understand this thing is quite tiresome, but we appreciate everyone's patience until we solve the problem with completely another and working base. Also, only 4 orders were refunded, and much more orders with working proxies, so we have working ones - just need to iterate over the non-working!

I dont get red error anymore with gf access. Thx for ip repalecements

• Update: We are still solving the problem of a new proxy base at the legislative level with DCs to prevent our customers from danger. We decided to create at least 172 legit proxies, which will work perfectly. I'll let you know soon when it is available to be purchased.

Also, if someone would like to create or already creating content about botting in M2 using M2Bob - we'd like to offer a sponsorship for you, to increase your growth. Just PM me ;)

• I am using proxy.webshare.io for few months and no problems/bans at all. And also 30 running clients 15 proxies ( 2 clients per 1 proxy). So the problems may more likely come just how many Game Moderators are on each specific server and how active they are. On mine they just give up and doing nothing ....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!