• Official Post

10.9.6.2 uses an old version of the Logincode for generation.

The only theory I can come up with here is that Gameforge is still allowing the "old", longer codes (without "io:" at the start) to be used, like they did sometimes in the past.

However, surely this support will be dropped in the future at some point and then you can no longer login with it. It's on your own risk.

But what you are trying to say is that you can also login with blocked IPs using the old Logincodes? That would be surprising.

• Thanks to some techniques I have done, I can get the codes as io pasted-from-clipboard.png but in the current version, if the main ip address is infected with a red error, it will infect all accounts. Can you add this optionally? Slait i'm on test 2 version------- I sent a message to your skype address and we can talk there.

The purpose here is to be able to pull a code even if the main ip address is infected with a red error, or to prevent a red error jump to the main ip address. Slait

Edited 5 times, last by YuutaDark06: Merged a post created by YuutaDark06 into this post. ().

• all i want is can you add the old system let us choose optional , how many votes does it need to add it again Slait

because me and most of my friends don't have red ban problem we want to use it until gameforge shuts down this system

I created a ticket, you'd better check it out Slait

Edited 2 times, last by YuutaDark06: Merged a post created by YuutaDark06 into this post. ().

• all i want is can you add the old system let us choose optional , how many votes does it need to add it again Slait

because me and most of my friends don't have red ban problem we want to use it until gameforge shuts down this system

I created a ticket, you'd better check it out Slait

+1

at least we need a "old code generator" selection button

• 10 9 8 Şuanda sorunsuz bir şekilde giriş yapılıyor , istenilen eski giriş kod sistemi geliştiriciye bağlı uygun görür ise eklenlir , +1 atman yanlış bilgi vermen bir etki yapmıyor.

bende sorunsuz şekilde giriş yapmıyor eskiden 24 hesapla girebiliyordum sorunsuz şimdi 7 8 hesaptan sonra hata alıyorum

• Guys, a quick question;

Does the login code generator technique in the old m2bob version work without errors?

If yes, we can integrate the old code system into the new m2bob.

And one more question;

Is the login code generator problematic in the new m2bob version?

• Guys, a quick question;

Does the login code generator technique in the old m2bob version work without errors?

If yes, we can integrate the old code system into the new m2bob.

evet eski sistem sorunsuz çalışıyordu

önceki sistemde use gf modunu aktif bile etmiyordum ben login options tamamen boş bırakıyordum ve sorunsuz şekilde giriş yapıyordu 1-2 aydır hata almadan botlayabiliyordum

Edited once, last by ramobob: Merged a post created by ramobob into this post. ().

• So is it possible for you to do a test now?

Download an old version of m2bob and see if this system is still stable there?

My question here is, does this technique still work stable in the old m2bob version? (without any changes)

The feedback here is important, I'm informing the developer.

• Normally, when the internet connection is disconnected, it never gets a red error. As soon as the internet connection comes, the accounts used to enter the game. Currently, I am getting a red error when the internet connection is lost. These are happening after the last updates. 1-1 Proxy, 1-1 Different code gameforge version 10.9.8

• 10,9,6 da sorunsuz giriş yapabiliyorum şu anda evet

ekran görüntüsüde atabilirim bunun için gf login ayarlarını boş bırakıyorum ve 24 hesap hata almadan girebiliyorum 10,9,6

Ekran Görüntüsü (5)_LI.jpg

dedigim gibi sorunsuz çalışıyor

Edited 2 times, last by ramobob: Merged a post created by ramobob into this post. ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!